Our Local Schools Board
The Colne Valley Local Schools Board has oversight of four primary schools: Belchamp St Paul, Colne Engaine, Ridgewell, St Andrew’s Great Yeldham.
The Terms of Reference for Local Schools Boards and the Scheme of Delegation showing which responsibilities have been delegated to them are in the Download section below. Also in that section are the minutes of meetings so that you may see the range of work that the Board does over a period of time.
The Board meets twice each term to consider a range of matters pertinent to all the schools.
The Members of the Board
- Cathy Shergold (chair) ~ Vine Trust appointment
- Emma Flin ~ headteacher St Andrew’s Great Yeldham
- Ana De Piedade ~ headteacher Belchamp St Paul
- Samantha Dunne ~ headteacher Colne Engaine
- Kirsty Stuart ~ headteacher Ridgewell
- Claire Kearney ~ Vine Trust appointment as external Vine headteacher
- Godfrey Evans (vice chair) ~ Vine Trust appointment
- Nigel Benwell ~ Vine Trust appointment
- Richard Hopkins ~ Vine Trust appointment
Information about attendance is in the Download section below.